Our summer internship program is a preferred opportunity by the University of South Dakota. We have a close working relationship with their computer science department and actively encourage students to enlist in our internship program.
We only accept interns who are presently a Quality Assurance Tester and have been accepted into the University's Internship program.
During the internship, we will provide the interns with housing in Pierre, SD. There, they will work closely with our Leads and Software Developers in contributing to actual projects. They will be treated as new hire employees and expected to perform all the duties of an entry level Software Engineer.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be able to learn from mentors
- Write and implement efficient code
- Maintain and upgrade existing systems
- Regularly communicate with management and colleagues
- Multi-task efficiently to be able to switch from one task to another
Interested in the Job?
We are actively hiring for all positions and are eager to have you join our team. Consider applying and we'll reach out to setup an interview.
Salaried Employee Benefits
- Fulltime Salaried position, paying twice monthly
- Casual Work Atmosphere
- Spacious Office
- Flexible Hours; set your own schedule
- 5 Hours of Paid Time Off accrued per pay period
- 12 Paid Holidays and 5 Optional Holidays
- $300 contributed to monthly health insurance premium
- Simple IRA with 3% contribution match