A Software Developer conducts all the work necessary to make our projects a success. This can include limited systems design, but primarily includes being an extraordinary programmer. We work in a variety of languages and disciplines, so it is important that our developers have the adaptability to pick up new skills quickly.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Write and implement efficient code
- Research, design, and implement software programs
- Maintain and upgrade existing systems
- Test to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Regularly communicate with management and colleagues
- Multi-task efficiently to be able to switch from one task to another
Interested in the Job?
We are actively hiring for all positions and are eager to have you join our team. Consider applying and we'll reach out to setup an interview.
Salaried Employee Benefits
- Fulltime Salaried position, paying twice monthly
- Casual Work Atmosphere
- Spacious Office
- Flexible Hours; set your own schedule
- 5 Hours of Paid Time Off accrued per pay period
- 12 Paid Holidays and 5 Optional Holidays
- $300 contributed to monthly health insurance premium
- Simple IRA with 3% contribution match