Exclusively in our Las Vegas office, we are offering opportunities for Graphic Design students to gain experience while still in school. You will work under the leadership of our Lead Designer to create engaging designs for websites and mobile applications. While working with our experienced software engineers, you will learn to apply concepts in UI/UX design.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, or websites
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final designs are visually appealing
- Regularly communicate with management and colleagues
- Multi-task efficiently to be able to switch from one task to another
Interested in the Job?
We are actively hiring for all positions and are eager to have you join our team. Consider applying and we'll reach out to setup an interview.
Salaried Employee Benefits
- Fulltime Salaried position, paying twice monthly
- Casual Work Atmosphere
- Spacious Office
- Flexible Hours; set your own schedule
- 5 Hours of Paid Time Off accrued per pay period
- 12 Paid Holidays and 5 Optional Holidays
- $300 contributed to monthly health insurance premium
- Simple IRA with 3% contribution match