Business Development Representative
Our business development representatives are responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships. They must know their communities and business environments; while striving to establish relationships with decision makers and target industries. Strong communication skills are a must.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Contact potential clients through phone and email
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate services
- Regularly communicate with management and colleagues
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
Interested in the Job?
We are actively hiring for all positions and are eager to have you join our team. Consider applying and we'll reach out to setup an interview.
Salaried Employee Benefits
- Fulltime Salaried position, paying twice monthly
- Casual Work Atmosphere
- Spacious Office
- Flexible Hours; set your own schedule
- 5 Hours of Paid Time Off accrued per pay period
- 12 Paid Holidays and 5 Optional Holidays
- $300 contributed to monthly health insurance premium
- Simple IRA with 3% contribution match